Jan 8, 2009 · I currently drive a 2006 galant and i have been having trouble with getting upper bass( about 50hz and up) out of any setups i have ran.
Missing: carat q= stevemeadedesigns. 217211- review/
People also ask
CDT AUDIO SEPARATE COMPONENTS · Accessories · Amps · Coaxials · Crossovers · Woofers · Midwoofers · 6"X 9" Woofers · Tweeters.
$15 to $457
The NUMBER ONE source for quality brands you are looking for now.. We offer a wide selection of products that will ensure your audio needs are met.
Sep 2, 2015 · Audio magazines from around the world have reviewed CDT speakers.... "They'll tell you CDT speakers make the purest, the most natural and real ...
Jul 27, 2005 · I have heard nothing but good things about CDT. For an easier install there are also the EF-61NEO slim line series. Mounting depth is 2-inches.
Jul 7, 2023 · The issue Im having shopping for speakers lately is the misinformation / marketing scams manufacturers trying to list sensitivity ratings at 1m/ ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.