People also ask
Jan 22, 2024 · Hey everyone today I have the Fiio KA17 in for review. For a long time I wanted a dongle dac which could have a customisable EQ and saved inside ...
Gear up for the UK's premier audio show! CanJam London returns this July packed with the latest headphones, amps, DACs, and more. Mark your calendars, start ...
Jun 13, 2021 · Anyone interested in seeing dozens of dongles side by side? See the pics here. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/usb-c-to-3-5mm-adapters ...
Apr 27, 2022 · The USB version, which is reviewed here, comes with a USB type C to A adapter and is compatible with Android, Windows and Mac OS. Inside the ...
Oct 13, 2023 · I have iPhone 15 Pro Max, and I've tried it with both the Apple USB-C/USB-A adapter, and Apple USB-C/Multi-AV adapter that I use with my iPad ...
Aug 22, 2022 · The front of X1 has four buttons for controlling the volume, pausing music, and toggling the SXFI feature. It's good that there is a big button ...
Sep 10, 2021 · iFi's uniquely specified mobile Bluetooth DAC/headphone amp – the GO blu – delivers heavenly headphone sound on the go Southport, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.