Hello, Does any one heard Canton Karat 960 ? Also can any one confirm its woofer size ? What should be the reasonable price for it ?
Missing: carat url? q= https:// threads/ 300.735377/ page-
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Jun 14, 2021 · The midrange circuit I bypassed the series cap cluster with the Duelund JDM series and replaced the series resistors with Path Audio. All else ...
Sep 10, 2004 · I have a friend in the home audio/video business and he has offered to get speakers for me. The ones we have sort of decided upon (at a cost of ...
Feb 27, 2018 · Can your amp handle 4 Ohm speakers? If so, I have just bought a pair of vintage (1988 ish) Canton Karat 30 speakers rated at 92.2 dB. They sound ...
Jun 20, 2021 · Karat series was quite popular in the late 90s and early 00s, they had similar configuration with MTM and side woofer, I even owned the M80 DC ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.